• Напоминаем вам:
    Информация, размещенная здесь, не может рассматриваться как рекомендация по диагностированию и лечению каких-либо заболеваний, и не может служить заменой очной консультации с врачом.

Пероксиды Озон и высокие дозы витамина С

Niko

Почетный форумчанин
Лайки
Баллы
I am not a supporter of oxidative medicine treatments in Lyme disease and the coinfections. Oxidative medicines include hydrogen peroxide, ozone, and high dose vitamin c. I do not find they are that helpful, and I am very concerned about damage that can occur when these treatments are done repeatedly.

Oxidation
Oxidation is a process in our bodies where free radicals (unstable compounds) are created as waste products by all cells and by white blood cells to kill germs. The free radicals damage membranes. That means they damage germ membranes and our own cell membranes. Many are aware of the use of anti-oxidants in anti-aging medicines. Anti-oxidants clean up the free radicals so they do not damage our cell membranes. In theory this slows the process of aging.

Fights Infection.
Hydrogen peroxide is made by our white blood cells to help fight infections. A white blood cell called a phagocyte attacks germs using hydrogen peroxide to destroy them. As an oxidizing agent, hydrogen peroxide damages our cells and germ coverings. To protect our cells from damage the phagocytes wall off the germ and hydrogen peroxide in a container called a phagosome. Thus under normal situations hydrogen peroxide does not damage our cells as it is used to fight infection. Hydrogen peroxide is one kind of oxidizing agent that damages germ membranes, others include ozone and high dose vitamin c.

Does It Work?
I have reviewed the limited science on using oxidative medicines. They may work on a very short term basis. And in my practice patients who try these therapies on their own have some improvements about 40% f the time.

What Is the Problem Then?
I am very concerned of the cell membrane damage that can occur to someone who repeatedly uses oxidative medicines to treat Lyme. There are no long term safety studies. I am concerned of early aging, damage to our own cell membranes, damage to the cells of our immune system, and even possibly cancer developing. And I strongly recommend against these treatments in a woman of child bearing years. The ovaries and eggs could be damaged.

My Recommendations.
Oxidative medicine treatments using hydrogen peroxide, ozone, and high dose vitamin C

• should never be used in a woman of reproductive age,
  • should only be used on a very short-term basis like 3 treatments or less, and
  • are not that helpful working 40% of the time; consider other forms of treatment to kill germs.

Доктор выражает свои опасения и сомнения по поводу лечения пероксидами. Спорить и ругаться не хочю просто людям для информации что есть вот такое мнение лайм специалиста.

И он рекомендует следующие.
кислородная терапия , высокии дозы витамина с и озон
1. Никогда не должны использоваться женщинами репродуктивного возраста.
2. Только короткими курсами по 3 приема и меньше
3. Работает только в 40% случаев . Лучше рассмотреть другие варианты борьбы с микробами.

Julia ~

Ветеран форума
Лайки
Баллы
И ни слова об атомарном кислороде...:sneaky: Как будто его не существует и не сушествует уже скоро столетней практики.
Все что угодно: молекулярный, озон, синглетный, др.радикалы, соединения, но никогда об атомарном...
Перекись эту склоняют и так, и сяк, но никогда не скажут, что попадая в организм извне, она незамедлительно распадается.
Не говорят, что свободные радикалы - это никакой не ужас, а обычный окислительный процесс в организме.
И что перекос в радикалах образуется при недостатке сигнала атомарного кислорода, который дает экзогенная перекись водорода при распаде.
Все как всегда: метод выборочной "правды", "недостаток" доказательств и предупреждения/запугивания...

mistbow

Уважаемый форумчанин
Лайки
Баллы
Кстати да, заметил, что озон хорошо с витамином С и прочими антиоксидантами.

Сверху Снизу